Thursday, September 1, 2011

Op Ed Brainstorm

Well, for my opinion editorial, I think I'm going to talk about some observations I have made about Utah's drivers. For those of us who have traveled along the I-15 corridor, we all know how ridiculous and outrageous the average Utah driver can be. Not only do they change lanes dangerously, or follow five feet behind you, they take their heinous behavior to our own streets. I love the left turn yield lights here in Utah, but people are starting to take that as a left turn arrow. Now, people here, do NOT know how to use round-a-bouts. What is so hard about them!? I feel like I have a lot of experience driving on Utah's freeways and roads, I worked as a delivery driver for a year and have intimate knowledge of the Utah valley driving habits, and all along the I-15.

1 comment:

  1. oh how much do I agree with you. I was laughing how true you are. and not only that but how terrible they are at stop signs! or how they just sit in the left lane going 65 never letting anyone pass them! It would be great to call everyone to just change and become regular drivers. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete