Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflections

Well, another paper done and away with. I was unable to attend class on thursday and I wish I would have. But I think I did the best I could. Looking back though, I definitely would have picked a different article. I think I did a good job at making it sound like there were multiple forms of rhetoric at work, but really it was the same thing done in a different way a few times. Oh well, whats done is done, let bygones be bygones, the chips are on the table.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh what a great post! I love the video... And you know I hope that for the next essay, we will choose a topic in which we will be able to have much to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally burst out laughing when I read "the chips are on the table". Also, the video was amazing!

    ReplyDelete